Do you want to THRIVE as a woman and live with balance, joy, and purpose?
I provide a holistic approach to coaching. Together, we will take a bird’s eye view of your unique self and life and create a plan just for you.
I view everyone as a unique creation of God. I believe in and respect the individuality of each client with whom I work, so all of my coaching relationships are different. There is nothing “canned” in my coaching! The only common threads that join my clients are the initial forms and assessments I require them to complete. Those are “givens!” I have devoted years to studies and earning my certifications, and I am committed to continuing professional education and best practices in the coaching profession. On top of being a skilled coach, I provide my clients with authentic encouragement, love, and prayer. These are foundations of my practice.
Coaching, unlike counseling, takes a client from a healthy position and moves her forward. In coaching, we don’t focus on the past or on emotional issues. I help my clients move forward quickly and hold them accountable!
My certifications include:
- Professional Life Coach
- Professional Christian Life Coach
- Stress-Relief Coach
- Joy Restoration Coach
- Retreat Coach
- Grief Coach
- Relationship Communications Specialist
My areas of interest:
- Self-esteem building
- Christian spiritual growth
- Balanced lives and optimal health, especially for mothers who are raising children
- Women in midlife
- Joy Restoration
- Developing and nurturing relationships in business
In addition to holding multiple coaching certifications, I bring over 30 years of demonstrated and diverse career successes and a life’s journey that has presented numerous challenges. Plus, I am fully present for my clients, have a big and empathetic heart (especially for a petite woman!), and I am really laid back!
What you will receive from me as your coach:
- Resources and tools to assess where you are in your life and how to get where you want to go
- Questions that make you think and that help you come into your own insights about your life
- Spiritual direction (if desired)
- Full commitment during the time we work together
I coach in person, on the computer (via Skype or FaceTime), and on the phone, so my practice has no geographical boundaries. Sign up below for one of my coaching packages below, or schedule your free half-hour consultation to get started.
Life Coaching Packages
A Little Bit of Coaching
Great for those new to life coaching.
Not sure if life coaching is right for you or if I am the right coach for you? Want to benefit from coaching before making a longer-term coaching investment? Here’s your opportunity to get coached without making a long-term commitment! With A Little Bit of Coaching, we will focus on one area of your life in which you are seeking change. Maybe you are trying to create time for yourself without feeling guilty. Maybe you are trying to use your time more efficiently and productively. Perhaps you want to grow in your faith. Let’s do a little laser-focused coaching to get you moving!
With this package you receive the following:
- 1 one-hour laser-focused coaching session via phone or Skype/FaceTime
- Values clarification assessment
- 30-minute follow up call 2 weeks after coaching session
A Better You
The best program and the best value!
Do you want to take a year of your life to grow into all God intended you to be?
With this one-year program, you will have me as your personal mentor and coach. Together, we will create your best life-based on your needs and desires- allowing you to fully live and embrace each day with balance and joy!
With this package, you receive the following:
- 90-minute initial intake coaching session
- Bi-monthly one-hour coaching sessions for 11 months
- Personal and spiritual vision board coaching session
- Monthly action plans designed for you and your goals
- One-day virtual group retreat for nourishing and renewing your body, mind, and soul
- My physical support of you at 3 functions of your choosing (a presentation, a networking event, or any other event where you would welcome my being there to coach and cheer you on!)
- Unlimited email access
- Access to recommended community resources, such as fitness trainers, resume writers, financial educators, etc.
- Daily email encouragement specifically for you
- Love, prayer, and support!
- A Better You gift package selected just for you
Payment Options Available!
Re-Calibrate Your Life
A 3-month life changing program.
Feeling a need to reset or re-calibrate your life? Every morning presents a new day and a new opportunity to make important changes in your life! Clients typically need a 3-month period to make necessary changes and ensure they have a plan to continue on their path. In the 3-month Re-calibrate Your Life! program, we will zero in on the areas of your life where you need and want positive changes and results. In addition to your individualized plan, you will also grow in your faith (if you opt for Christian life coaching), learn to honor your body, create more joy in your life, and view time for the limited and precious resource it is!
With this package, you receive the following:
- Initial 90-minute intake coaching session
- Weekly 1-hour coaching session (a total of 12 sessions)
- One day virtual group retreat (in winter) for nourishing and renewing your body, mind, and soul
- Post-session action plans
- Access to recommended community resources such as fitness trainers, resume writers, financial educators, etc.
- Daily email encouragement
- Love, prayer, and support!
- Recalibrate Your Life! gift package selected just for you!
Payment options available!
Here’s what some of my past and current clients have to say:
Amy really listens and has a compassion that lets you know it’s okay to share your heart. Her activities encourage creativity, and I love that!D. D. W.
Amy has been a mentor to me personally for over 10 years. I keep coming back to her for inspiration and advice for all aspects of my life including my career, my family, and spirituality. She has comforting ear and leads by example. I am so thankful to have her in my life and I would highly recommend her services.N. P.
As a life coach/speaker, Amy Walton offers her clients a unique experience! Her expertise allows her to participate in creative collaboration and problem-solving.L.F.S.
I worked with Amy during a time in my life when I was at a crossroads in my life, you could say I was going through somewhat of a mid-life crisis. Amy made me feel centered again, forced me to remember and recognize my gifts and talents and things that are beautiful about me. She made me happy to be me again. I will be forever grateful to Amy for the time we spent together. I use some of the techniques she taught me in my day to day life now and have some of the messages she sent and gave me posted so I will remember. We all go through times of feeling low and have moments of fear. We have to remember that we are not alone and things will get better.M.F.
Just yesterday, I was recommending one of Amy’s clarifying workshops to a friend. When Amy shares her wisdom, it sticks! Amy is a wonderful guide to escort you out of any hole you’ve dug for yourself.A. S.
Be prepared to spend a good amount of time on your homework when you are working with a life coach but then also enjoy the benefit of that homework in incredible self-discovery and moving to a better place in your life. I highly recommend Amy – she’s a wonderful coach!D. W.
I don’t know what I would have done without Amy. I have grown so much in the time I have worked with her as my coach.P. W.
Amy’s retreat continues to occupy my heart and mind. It has made a profound difference in my perspective, and I am so grateful.Linda
* Please note that I am not a licensed counselor. People quite often need a coach rather than a counselor to help them move them forward, but others-dues to past hurts and emotional or medical issues-need counselors. Recommendations will be made as deemed necessary.