Do you want to GROW in Your Life, Your Faith, and Your Work?
If so, then I may be the coach you are seeking!
I provide a holistic approach to coaching. Together, we will take a bird’s eye view of your unique self and life and create a plan just for you.
I seek to empower and encourage Christian women in their personal and spiritual growth through my words (writing and speaking) and through coaching.
My certifications include:
- Professional Life Coach
- Professional Christian Life Coach
- Stress-Relief Coach
- Joy Restoration Coach
- Retreat Coach
- Grief Coach
- Relationship Communications Specialist
My areas of interest:
- Self-esteem and self-confidence building
- Christian spiritual growth
- Creating balanced lives
- Midlife transitions
- Time management and prioritizing
- Living with purpose and passion
In addition to holding multiple coaching certifications, I bring over 30 years of demonstrated and diverse career successes and a life’s journey that has presented numerous challenges. Plus, I am fully present for my clients, have a big and empathetic heart (especially for a petite woman!), and I am really laid back!
What you will receive from me as your coach:
- Resources and tools to assess where you are in your life and how to get where you want to go
- Questions that make you think and that help you come into your own insights about your life
- Spiritual direction
- Full commitment during the time we work together
I coach in person, on the computer (via Skype or FaceTime), and on the phone, so my practice has no geographical boundaries. Sign up below for one of my coaching packages below, or schedule your free half-hour consultation to get started.
Life Coaching Packages
Spiritual Growth Coaching
Seeking to grow in your relationship with God and live a life of love and purpose?
I can help you
- Carve out time with God everyday
- Develop a prayer and scripture study plan that works for you
- Learn to experience God outside of church and your home
- Practice forgiveness of yourself and others
- Move past blocks that are preventing you from fully experiencing God’s love
- Get grounded in your faith
I provide a nurturing and confidential space for coaching my clients who live in the Hampton Roads area. For clients outside my area, I coach through FaceTime, Skype, and Facebook. Sessions can be on an individual basis or with a six-session package (a better value in many ways). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 30-minute free chat!
A Better You!
Welcome to my 12-week signature, holistic program for women who want to nurture and grow ALL areas of their life!
In this program, customized with the individual client, we work on 6 key areas:
* Building your self-esteem and self-confidence
* Growing your relationship with God
* Creating a healthy body and mind
*Nurturing and growing your primary and social relationships
* Loving your work and your colleagues
* Creating or re-defining your purpose
This isn’t a program for the unmotivated. It’s for women who REALLY want to create a balanced and joyful life lived with PURPOSE!
In this 12-week program, you will receive the following:
- 12 one-hour individual coaching sessions
- Weekly action plans designed for you and your goals
- Weekly motivational video
- Access to recommended community resources (if you live near me), such as fitness trainers, resume writers, financial educators, etc.
- Daily email encouragement specifically for you
- Love, prayer, and support!
- A Better You gift package selected just for you
Interested in becoming a better YOU? That’s what I want for you! Contact me at here on my website, and let’s schedule a “get to know each other” chat!
A Better You! Group
Starting in January 2019, I will be offering group coaching 3 times per year for a period of 3 months per group.
This type of coaching offers women the opportunity to grow as individuals and with other women for a much lower (ridiculously lower!) financial commitment than individual coaching.
Here’s what we cover in this interactive group:
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence
- Growing your relationship with God
- Creating health for your body, mind, and soul
- Growing the important relationships in your life
- Loving your work and leading from the heart
- Discovering your passion and redefining purpose in your life
This holistic program will address your whole being!
As part of A Better You group, you receive the following:
- 12 weekly online group coaching sessions (one hour per week)
- Access to a secret Facebook group for continued inspiration and to share your “wins”
- Weekly worksheets and journal activities delivered to your email box
- Weekly motivational video
- A one-hour individual online coaching session after the group coaching ends
Secure your spot now for the January group, and be prepared to make new friends and GROW your fine, God-created self!
Investment in yourself: $250 (That’s $83 per month for 3 months!)
Here’s what some of my past and current clients have to say:
Amy really listens and has a compassion that lets you know it’s okay to share your heart. Her activities encourage creativity, and I love that!D. D. W.
Amy has been a mentor to me personally for over 10 years. I keep coming back to her for inspiration and advice for all aspects of my life including my career, my family, and spirituality. She has comforting ear and leads by example. I am so thankful to have her in my life and I would highly recommend her services.N. P.
As a life coach/speaker, Amy Walton offers her clients a unique experience! Her expertise allows her to participate in creative collaboration and problem-solving.L.F.S.
I worked with Amy during a time in my life when I was at a crossroads in my life, you could say I was going through somewhat of a mid-life crisis. Amy made me feel centered again, forced me to remember and recognize my gifts and talents and things that are beautiful about me. She made me happy to be me again. I will be forever grateful to Amy for the time we spent together. I use some of the techniques she taught me in my day to day life now and have some of the messages she sent and gave me posted so I will remember. We all go through times of feeling low and have moments of fear. We have to remember that we are not alone and things will get better.M.F.
Just yesterday, I was recommending one of Amy’s clarifying workshops to a friend. When Amy shares her wisdom, it sticks! Amy is a wonderful guide to escort you out of any hole you’ve dug for yourself.A. S.
Be prepared to spend a good amount of time on your homework when you are working with a life coach but then also enjoy the benefit of that homework in incredible self-discovery and moving to a better place in your life. I highly recommend Amy – she’s a wonderful coach!D. W.
I don’t know what I would have done without Amy. I have grown so much in the time I have worked with her as my coach.P. W.
Amy’s retreat continues to occupy my heart and mind. It has made a profound difference in my perspective, and I am so grateful.Linda
* Please note that I am not a licensed counselor. People quite often need a coach rather than a counselor to help them move them forward, but others-dues to past hurts and emotional or medical issues-need counselors. Recommendations will be made as deemed necessary.